Dry eyes main causes :
-First, if we have the eye conditioning as well as central heating that dry out the air for purposes of reducing moisture in the eyes.
– Aging factor-As we get older everyday we tend to produce fewer tears. We also have a case for women whereby hormonal changes may lead to dry eyes that is during menopause.
– This condition can also occur due to some medications as a side effect of the same for instance the use of the pill and antihistamines.
– Failing to blink enough can also cause dry eyes mainly because you might be starting on your tv screens and this reduces the blinking rate to 60% hence reducing the spread of tears across the eye resulting to the damage of the protective lipid layer.
– Certain Medical Conditions You might have a medical condition such as diabetes, lupus, reheumatoid arthritis, Sjogren’s syndrome, Scleroderma, Vitamin A deficiency, or thyroid disorders.
– Certain Medications You might be taking certain medications such as decongestants, antihistamines, antidepressants, hormone replacement therapy, or drugs for acne, high blood pressure, Parkinson’s disease, and birth control.
-Laser Eye Surgery You might have undergone laser eye surgery
– Tear Gland Damage Radiation or inflammation might have damaged your tear gland.
– Smoking and Wind Your smoking habits might have been causing this eye dryness these days. The wind might also be the cause of a problem.
-Too Much Reading If you are reading too much, this might cause slowness in terms of blinking. And this way cause eye dryness.
Click Next Page to Continue Reading and watch the video