10 mesothelioma cancer symptoms :
1. Severe dry cough along with wheezing.
2. Difficulty in breathing or even frequent shortness of breaths.
3. Frequent fatigue and dizziness
4. Painful sensations in the chest, lungs or abdominal region.
5. Suffering from high-grade fever followed by night sweats.
6. Weak muscles and inability to perform strenuous physical activity
7. Lumps formation underneath the chest skin.
8. Accumulation of fluids around the lungs region (Pleural effusion).
9. Pain in throat and gut because of swallowing food or water.
10. Extreme pain in the body. as a result of tension in cranial and spinal nerves inside the spinal cord.
click next and watch the video